Pages - Menu

2 Jul 2013

On Lorene's Latest "Coup de Coeur"


Hi guys! So as my birthday is coming really soon - I'll be 25 years old in 17 days, can you believe that?! I can't xD - I thought it was perfect timing for this kind of post I've thought of doing for a little while: a list of things that I am obsessed with lately, wether I am dying to buy them or I bought them recently and I'm still as much obsessed with them xD. So let's get started - I may try to make one for me and one for Chloe as well every month.

  1. I've heard about this Alpha H Liquid Gold in Fleur De Force's Youtube channel - if you don't know her, go check out her channel, she is so addictive! Haven't stop watching since I found her on Friday lol. Anyway, the way she talked about this product made it look so incredible that I am dying to get it now! I think I'll have to wait for a bit because it's a bit pricey, but maybe if I get some money for my bday.. :p
  2. I've seen this orange dots shirt at Topshop about 2 months ago and I just fell in love with it!
  3. Oh my god, those candles smells soooo good!!! We went to this really cute kinda antique shop in Islington with Vadim on Saturday, they have really adorable toys! And, THOSE candles, I just fell in love with their scents! Bring so much memories.
  4. This one is a really pricey item, but I just love it! I've had my eye on this camera bag for more than a year now and still hope I could afford it xD -one day one day ^^. It would be so much easier to take my camera everywhere with us if I had such a nice bag that I could simply use as a handbag... Maybe I should ask for it for Christmas :)
  5. Those Mason Jars might seem like nothing special but I am totally obsessed with them! They look so good for drinks, green smoothies, or even with candles inside!
  6. It's been a bit of a love/hate "relationship" with those sandals - in my brain at least lol. I think I first saw them on Taza's instagram (Oh and if you don't know her either, go check her blog! Her family is amazing and looks so lovely, I got addicted of following their adventures since November!) where she was saying how good they were to walk for hours in the city without having sore feet. So I thought "Ok let's buy those, it's summer soon", then I thought it looked to much of a mama's look - I always thought those sandals looked really mummy like - and decided to not buy them. But then when we came back from South of France i decided to walk much more than I do now, and ended up for walking like 5 hours on Monday, which killed the back of my heel - it's just healing now!! - and about 3 hours the day after, which gave a huge pain on the other foot when I was standing - same thing, just starting to not bother me as much, about 3 weeks later!!. So now, I really really want those shoes to be able to walk more around London without sore feet xD 
  7. Bobbi Brown is by far my favourite make up brand - at least for lipsticks as I've only tried lipsticks. It's been 3 to 4 years I am using only this brand! My lips have always been really sensitive and would get dried after hours of wearing lipstick, which would make it looks really bad. But that doesn't happen with Bobbi Brown, and it's stays on for like 5 to 6 hours easy... This Beige Gold colour has been my first Bobbi Brown purchase and I've been thinking for months to buy it again.
  8. Same as for the first product, I've seen this bareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment in Fleur De Force's channel and been dreaming about buying it since then.. But that is a bit pricey as well so might need to wait for a bit..
  9. I've been obsessed with those 3 colours! I've been obsessed with the mint one since last year actually. Now, the pink one is a big surprise as I am not a pink kind of girl at all! But it's been a couple of weeks I'm craving for some neo/pink nailnails. I ordered those 3 nail polishes, we'll see how I like the pink one which is a Essie, Fruit Sangria. I got the Butter London one yesterday, first Butter Londonin Fiver ever and I am in loooove with it!! And the colour... I've been staring at my nails since I've put it on yesterday night. I also ordered this Essie, A Crewed Interest one.
  10. Last one, those milk bottle vase. Have you seen it in decoration? I adore it!!! Can't wait to buy a couple of them for our house, with just a couple of flowers in each, so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment